The Hydro Excavator is designed specifically for the job and can handle the toughest and most challenging excavating jobs. Based on our combo machines, the Hydro Excavator is powerful, durable and easy to operate. And like any Vac-Con® machine it is fully loaded with standard features and the industry's best safety features.
- Hydrostatic drive
- Using the Vac-Con® chassis engine with hydrostatic drive for the vacuum is a more efficient system because it's less complicated and eliminates the need for cumbersome PTO, clutch and gearbox operation. It will allow the operator to focus on getting the job done. We don't believe that you should have to work hard to make the machine work hard!
- Water systems up to 4,000 psi
- Mobile wireless remote
- Has more functions than anyone else in the industry!
- Vac-Con®, Inc. offers a wireless remote control system that enables the operator to work the following functions from remote areas (up to 1/2 mile away): chassis engine rpm, boom up, down, right, left, in, & out, automatic vacuum breaker operation, dump controls up, down and hydraulic door locks.
- The remote system is a skip frequency design that eliminates any type of interference with municipal or military single channel radios, cell phones and other electronic frequency devices.
- Boom rotates up to 270°
Back to Top
From 5 to 16 yard Corten® steel debris tanks
Vac-Con®s Come Fully Loaded
Our Hydro-Excavators are loaded with the features you need to power through the toughest jobs.
- All Vac-Con® debris tanks are made of Corten® steel, a high strength, low-alloy steel developed and proven in vacuum loader applications to resist corrosion and abrasion. The debris tank door is securely fastened by hydraulic door locks and is controlled from the side of the truck for optimum safety and it is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Automatic vacuum breaker shut off
- A full indication activates an automatic vacuum breaker shut down system that completely shuts down 100% of the airflow to the vacuum system to prevent body overfilling and wastewater discharge into the atmosphere.
- The vacuum breaker system is automatically activated (closed) when the parking brake system is released to eliminate carryover during transit.
- The system is also controlled, activated, at the front hose reel control station and pendant control. This enables the operator to pick up large debris with the boom and place it on the road surface. This system is used for safety in the event suction must be shut off in case of an emergency.
- Full opening rear door
- Hydraulic door locks
- 2 or 3 stage centrifugal compressor, PD Blowers also available
- Vac-Con®'s unique 3-stage compressor simply loads faster than any other fan on the market. Increasing both vertical and horizontal pull, this powerful system makes even the toughest jobs like underwater vacuuming possible and is backed by a five-year warranty.
- Dual stainless steel micro strainers & centrifugal separator with clean out
- 650-1500 gallon water tank capacity
- Constructed of durable cross-linked polyethylene, these tanks won't deteriorate from the elements either inside or outside the tanks. We are so confident we offer a standard ten-year warranty.
- Triplex Water systems rated at 10 GPM - 50 GPM or higher and 2,000psi - 3,000psi
- Front loading boom, from 6' to 10' extension
- Telescoping Boom with a Vac-Con®, the boom
rotates 270° and telescopes up to 6 ft. or 10 ft.
- Vac-Con®'s 10 ft. boom provides the longest extension in the industry!
- 4'high-pressure hand wand
- Specialized tool boxes for each capacity model
Back to Top