CNG Combination Sewer Cleaners
Vac-Con® is prepared to meet the demands of changing environmental regulations.
In addition to its significant and industry-leading line of diesel fuel powered vacuum equipment, Vac-Con® offers alternative-fueled equipment to be responsive to specific local air-quality standards.
Vac-Con® will provide the latest technology in CNG fuel systems with chassis and engines to meet Vac-Con®’s high standards for machine performance to provide you with an environmentally responsive combination machine that gets the job done effectively!
This is just another way that Vac-Con® provides ‘MORE (CLEAN) POWER TO YOU!’
Configurations include single and two-engine designs. Two-engine designs are available in CNG power for both engines or with chassis CNG and auxiliary diesel power meeting the latest emission standards for industrial engines.
Typical CNG Configuration
CNG Fuel System Description:
- Fabricated metal cabinet with a tool box incorporated into the CNG enclosure mounted behind the cab of the chassis. The fabricated structure is designed to meet all federal, State and local codes.
- The fuel tanks will be housed in a fabricated enclosure with access doors for each tank on both ends and one access door on the driver’s side for the tool box. Four (4) 16.3” x 85.8 SCI cylinders (estimated 15.5 DGE each) will be used for the DNG fuel storage to give Vac-Con® the estimated equivalent of 62.2 (DGE) diesel gallons of fuel storage.
- All plumbing will be 316L stainless steel.
- All tube fittings will be Swagelok™ stainless steel double ferruled compression fittings.
- Each tank will be equipped with a GFI manual shut-off valve.
- A Nupro® Check valve will be used on the inlet of each tank valve.
- A Parker® solenoid valve will be used on the outlet of each cylinder valve.
- Each cylinder will be equipped with two PRD’s (thermal relief device) as required by law and the cylinder manufacturer.
CNG Fuel System Refueling Module:
- A stainless steel fuel panel.
- Stainless steel Swagelok™ tube fittings.
- A Parker® high pressure natural gas fuel filter.
- One ITT high pressure reducing regulator
- A Parker® fill manifold with shut-off valve.
- Slow and Fast Fill receptacle (located on the street or curb side of the truck)